We're on a mission to send our love & support to our deployed
with a care package box.
On Thursday, May 24, 2018 the founders of The North Fork Box along with volunteer cadets, Major Gregonis & local community members assembled 100 boxes for family members of service men & women
Our work is not yet complete as there are many Military Boxes yet to be picked up. Please help us spread the word. If you know a North Fork family with a service man or woman in the household, ask them to Contact Lorrie Saporita to arrange for pick up (516) 457-5875 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our heartfelt thanks to everyone who participated!
- Lorrie from Saporita's Sweets for being incredibly supportive and involved in all ways!
- Richard from Greenport Harbor Brewing Co. for having us on 5/18/2018 for the #MilitaryBox fundraiser & donating bottle opener keychains.
- Writer & poet Rosemary Mckinley for donating hard candies & attending our fundraiser.
- Ralph Puglise Jr. for donating NOFO keychains.
- Rita from Academy Printing for donating paper & envelopes
- Carly from Modern Primal Soap for donating lip balms,
- Love Lane Kitchen & northforkin donating stickers
More updates coming soon!